Rochway, Australia’s premium producer of advanced probiotic complexes, is excited to announce the launch of their latest product offering, Kakadu Plum with Collagen. The product combines powerful probiotics, postbiotics, collagen and essential vitamins and nutrients to support glowing skin and whole body vitality.
Formulated with locally sourced Australian Kakadu Plum which is one of the world's richest natural sources of Vitamin C, the delicious powder supports healthy hair, skin and nails, supports the immune system, and can even help reduce cold and flu symptoms. With 2.5g of Hydrolysed Marine Collagen per serve, the Australian made powder also supports healthy, firm and glowing skin. The formula is topped off with 2.4 billion CFUs of beneficial bacteria from multi-strain probiotics and postbiotics to support digestive health, immune function and everyday wellbeing.
Carel Crous, Rochway’s New Business Development Manager & Head of NPD says, “Our exciting new product has been developed, manufactured and tested in our very own TGA approved manufacturing facility in Queensland, using our exclusive BioRestore® bio-fermentation process. This has enabled us to produce the highest quality and most advanced probiotics to meet all relevant Australian standards to the highest degree.”Top of Form
Each 4 g dose contains:
- Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum), fruit flesh dry extract 40 mg
- Derived from T. ferdinandiana fruit flesh dry 400 mg
- Hydrolysed collagen (fish) 2500 mg
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 0.4 Billion CFU | Lactobacillus plantarum 1 Billion CFU | Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1 Billion CFU | Lactobacillus acidophilus 1 mg | Lactobacillus paracasei 1.5 mg | Bifidobacterium lactis 1 mg
Kakadu Plum with Collagen is free from wheat, gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, eggs, soy bean products, lactose, artificial colours and preservatives. It contains benzoates, fish products, sugars, xylitol, sucralose, and residual sulfites.
We recommend mixing 4 g (1 scoop) into water, juice, smoothies or sprinkling on food every day for optimum results.Bottom of Form
Established in 2006, Rochway products are stocked in more than 2,000 pharmacies and health food stores throughout Australia, and are exported to 30+ countries in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Key facts include:
- Each Rochway product is fermented using their unique BioRestore® process which utilises multi-strain probiotics for a more bio-available (easily absorbed) and bio-active complex.
- All products are naturally free from dairy, gluten, lactose, GMO, and added sugars.
- Ingredients have not had the use of herbicides, pesticides or chemical fertilisers.
- Rochway’s probiotic products support gut health, immune function, the nervous system and beautiful hair and skin.
The new Rochway Kakadu Plum with Collagen powder is available at an RRP of $42.45 online from rochway.com.au